February 5, 2013

My First Linky!! A-Z


Hosted by:


Simple Linky Rules: 
1. Add the A-Z of Teacher Me image linking back to this post.
2. Add my blog button linking back to my blog.
3. Follow Farley's rule of 3 to share the love. 
(Comment on the 2 linked up before and the 1 after)
4. Share as little or as much as you like!
5. Have fun and meet new friends!

A: App: iDraw.  I love this app, I'm trying to learn to make my own clip art and this app makes it so easy!
B: Book Character: Amelia Bedelia. I've loved her since second grade. She still makes me laugh, and I can relate to the things she does, yes...I'm an airhead!
C: Clip Art: My own!!! YAY! Still a BIG work in progress.
D: Dollar Spot Find: TARGET!! Love all the teaching supplies they have...pocket chart for a dollar, ILL TAKE IT!
E: Essential To Start Day: COFFEEEEEEEEEE, enough said.
F: Font: Kevin and Amanda pea fonts! Too cute!  Got all my fellow grad students addicted!
Kevin & Amanda
G: Game: Candy Crush, except I'm stuck on level 65. BOO!
H: Holiday: Christmas. Who doesn't love family and presents :)
I: Ice Cream: Cherry Garcia for my fat days! :)
J: Jewelry Piece: My Alex & Ani Bracelet: hope, tranquility, stability

K: Kid-ism: During a math lesson "Miss. N, your as silly as Scooby Doo"
L: Location To Travel: Bahamas.. in two weeks that is where I will be. Beyond excited!!!!!!!!
M: Management Technique: MODELING!!
N: Nail Polish:Essie Cocktail Bling...I love gray.
O: Open House Idea: Haven't had my own yet...but can't wait to see all of your ideas!
P: Pinterest Find: Anything on my "For Love of Education" page!
Q: Quote: This sums up my life.
R: Read-Aloud: ANY Patricia Polacco books, love her!
S: School Supply: Colored Sharpies, my weakness.
T: TPT/TN Product: Do I have to pick just one? Take a look at my wishlist...needless to say I need to win the Lotto!
U: Un-Official Hobby: Blog stalking...I can spend hours looking at all of your wonderful blogs!
V: Video Brain Break: Cat videos. They make me chuckle  hehe
W: Way To Spend A Day Off: Snuggling with my pup and kitty.
X: X-tra Special Blogs You ♥: So many!! Here are just a few that I found when I first started blog hunting!
Button
ClutterFreeClassroomButton                 









Y: Yummy Dessert: Strawberry Shortcake YUMMO!
Z: Zoo Animal: Giraffes...can I have one please? :)


Yay! I finished my first linky!!!! A stepping stone for my new blogging life! SO much fun!
 


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating in my first linky as your first linky! Love it! Linky parties are so much fun I suggest you link up in more! It's a great way to meet other bloggers.

    I love Amelia Bedelia! She is so funny! It's so exciting that you are making your own clip art! Your quote is so true and I want that giraffe now!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! I am your first follower! Welcome to teaching and blogging! Hold on tight it's a WILD ride! I found your blog through the linky. :)
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Im so excited to have my first follower!!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Giraffes are so adorable! :) I want one too. I am your newest follower!

    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say that I can't wait to see your clipart! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for following!! And hopefully some clipart will be done soon! Grad school has currently taken over my life :(

      Delete
  4. I love Ameilia Bedelia too! She's just so darn funny!! :) Sharpies are also a weakness of mine. One of my student's mom works for a supply company and I got a bunch of free sharpies from her! It was AWESOME!! :-)

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover